Slimming World Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm Annie

2 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Annie Empty Hi, I'm Annie

Post by Annie Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi folks, my name is Annie. I bet you couldn't guess that Laughing I live just outside of Chester, although I'm originally from Nottinghamshire.

I reached the big 40 in July Surprised and at a doctors appointment, he said I need to lose some weight (like I didn't know already), and this was the decade to do it. If I didn't shift it by the time I was 50 I'd be stuck with it or find it extremely difficult to move.

I re-joined my local slimming world class two weeks ago. I've done the plan before and in fact, I lost 9 stone on it about 11 years ago, and it's nearly all crept back on, particularl since the birth of my now three year old.

So, it's time to kick myself back into touch and shift the bulk. I have about 10 stone to lose to get me to where I really should be, but my first target is 2 stone. I lost 3 and a 1/2 pounds my first week and 3 and a 1/2 pounds my second week, so half a stone in a fortnight means I'm on my way.

I did a search on the internet to find a support forum and struggled to find one that I thought I may fit in. So I started one myself. Hi, I'm Annie 860924

I'm really looking forward to seeing new members joining and helping each other to be less of a person, in the nicest way possible. Very Happy

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Annie
Annie
Annie
Admin

Female Number of posts : 7
Personal Target : lose two stone
Mood : Hi, I'm Annie Cheerful
Registration date : 2008-10-11

https://slimmingworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Annie Empty Re: Hi, I'm Annie

Post by Fiona Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi Annie (if you're still around, as you last posted in 2008!)

I'm Fiona and I've been a food optimiser for 2 years now and have lost 4 stone so far with another 2 to go.

I started Slimming World when my first daughter was 1 and carried on all through my pregnancy with my second daughter and even got my 2 stone award at 38 weeks pregnant!

I hope some new members join soon Very Happy

Fiona
xxx
Fiona
Fiona

Female Number of posts : 1
Personal Target : To lose 6 stone!
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum